Comfort comes top of the list. The internal components are covered by three patents. The sanitized Lycra® crown pad features breathable micro-perforations and has a concave three-dimensional layout pre-formed as a single component to match the exact shape of the rider's head. There is also no stitching in the contact area. The removable, washable Dry-Comfort cheek pads ensure excellent protection against draughts and noise.
This helmet is P/J homologated thanks to having passed the relevant tests with the chin guard closed (as a full face helmet) and with the chin guard open (as a jet helmet). To release the chin guard when in full face mode, the rider has to press a single button downwards. This type of mechanism prevents the chin guard from accidentally opening in the event of an impact.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet
- 3 front air intakes, 1 rear extractor built into the neck roll and 2 side extractors
- Soft touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin guard lock mechanism
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds. Visor opening system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism (3 different models available)
- GT2 NUMO scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable, large windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Breathable Lycra® micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitised Dry-comfort fabric cheek pads
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam
- Sanitised 3D cheek pads with differentiated density foam and integrated neck roll
- Liners covered by three patents
- Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and under conditions of poor light
- Micrometrically adjustable retention strap system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Double Homologation P/J: COMPACT has been approved as both an open face and full face helmet with P (full face standard) and J (jet or open face standard) homologation.
- Comes ready for the SHARE communication system
- Weight: E2205: 1,780g (+/- 50g) in size M