The Quantum-ST PRO crash helmet is acknowledged as the premium sports touring helmet, preferred by experienced touring and sports riders alike. The new Quantum-ST PRO edition enhances. The strong features of the ST model even further: standard PRO Shade System visor fitted, even more room around the mouth and nose and integrated speaker pockets in the cheek pads for a communication system. Also exclusive to the PRO version is the new "Ecopure" lining material offering new levels of comfort. The Quantum-ST PRO combines racing RX-7 GP technology with the comfort level needed for all day long touring riding.
DetailsLong Oval ScLc (Super complex Laminate construction)
- 40% stronger than standard fibre glass in extension and bending resistance. Two layers of Super Fibre, one middle layer of special fibre. The middle layer consists of a very special material, a very strong and light chemical fibre exclusive to Arai. The Quantum-ST PRO longer shell and interior shape are specially designed for riders whose helmets can cause a painful forehead "hotspot" due to an interior shape that isn't made to fit your longish head. Arai takes comfort and fi t to new lengths with Quantum-ST PRO long interior Shape.
- One-piece rear exhaust extracts hot, damp air from the helmets interior and improves aerodynamics. Three-position chin vent helps in demisting the visor and offers fresh, cool air. Side exhausts create a low pressure behind the rear vent for better hot air extraction, reduced wind noise and prevent buffeting at speed. Neck roll exhaust and brow vents that guide fresh air to the temples and forehead area.
- Allows easier access to an injured rider. By pulling the orange tabs integrated in the pads, the cheek pads slide out. This offers extra room within the helmet, making helmet removal easier for trained medical personnel and rescuers and minimising the risk of additional injury.
- Complete removable interior with unique "Eco-pure" lining material. Very soft touch and feel to the skin with excellent ventilation, antibacterial, anti-fouling and deodorant properties. The interior can be adapted to individual demands with different size pads.
- The Quantum-ST PRO offers a thinner centre pad. The result is more room around the nose and mouth area enhancing the famous Arai fit and comfort even more. The Quantum-ST PRO comes standard with a pull down chin spoiler that guides the airflow around the bottom edge of the helmet.
- Arai answer to the problem of sun glare and visor fogging. The PSS offers an efficient combination of an easy to flip up, lockable sun peak, the wide SAI Max Vision visor and the efficient Pinlock inlay lens. PSS offers protection against sun glare, without effecting the integrity and strength of the helmet shell which could be caused by build-in sun visors.
- To offer an even better snug fit and enhancing the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds.
- Build in communication systems are popular, but the problem is often that the room for a speaker is limited or just not present, causing unpleasant pressure points. The Quantum-ST PRO is equipped with special speaker pockets, offerring room for mounting speakers without effecting comfort or fit. (Speaker not included).
- Additional Information
SKU arai-quantum-st-pro Manufacturer Arai