Using OutDry®technology – the new innovation in waterproofing. This patented technology replaces standard waterproof inserts that are used in all other motorcycle gloves and is a huge step forward in waterproof glove technology. Major benefits for the Covert Leather Motorcycle gloves with OutDry Extreme Waterproofing:
- The OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the inner remains completely dry.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner giving greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside. Other Features
- Full 1.0mm Korean Cowhide construction.
- Pittards digital goat leather 0.8mm overlay used on palm and finger tips for increased durability.
- Patented low profile Knox SPS system on palm for scaphoid protection.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Designed to be worn under the jacket cuff.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers, thumb and top of hand for increased flexibility.
- Strategically placed 4mm biofoam panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Sizes S – XXL
- Additional Information
SKU knox-hand-armour-covert Ride Style Road Manufacturer Knox Material Leather Product Group Summer Gloves Main Colour Black Features Waterproof