MCN called the Venture Shirt “a revelation”, their tester said: “I honestly do forget I’m wearing it, so snugly does it fit and so flexible is the armour.”The ultimate low profile, multi activity armoured zip up jacket.So versatile and suitable for riders in any discipline. Commuters, Enduro and Touring, ATV, MTB, Snowsports and Professional riders.
Combining CE-approved protection with a flexible and breathable sports fabric, the Venture Shirt from Knox is designed so you can wear whatever outer clothing you choose knowing you are protected underneath. It’s a move away from convention and a perfect solution to uncomfortable bulky armour in standard motorbike gear. Offering all-day comfort, this versatile garment will appeal to commuters, trail riders and touring bikers alike.
Made in our British factory using British made fabrics, the zip-fronted shirt uses soft, stretchy and breathable Meryl Lycra, which has moisture wicking properties to help regulate body temperature and prevent the build-up of perspiration during day-long rides. Stretch open mesh on the shoulders, sleeves and side panels reduces any heat build up and ensures an excellent ventilation system.
CE-approved Knox Lite+ armour comes as standard in the shoulders and elbows, plus a Knox back protector (certified to EN1621-2 Level 1). Optional chest protection is also available.
- Almost invisible under clothing. The discreet style means riders are protected but without any extra weight or bulkiness.
- The combination of soft stretch Lycra and low profile protection gives total freedom of movement and comfort.
- YKK zips.
- Superior cut means the armour is secured in place and doesn’t move around.
- Flat lock seams for extra comfort against the skin.
- Includes a light breathable back protector which is fitted in a pocket to cover the spine and kidney area.
- All CE armour is in pockets and can be removed for washing.
- CE approved chest upgrade can be added as an optional extra.
- Additional Information
SKU knox-v14-shirt Manufacturer Knox Protects Arm, Elbow