- 9 heat settings give increased control for the perfect operating temperature with led lights to indicate the level intelligent heat setting memory.
- Innovative function stores the previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when regular use. Note: this function is only available if the heat controller is connected to the ignition.
- Weatherproof design, the intelligent heat contoller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durabillity and weather -proofing.
- New weatherproof power connections further protect your HotGrips against the elements.
- Battery saving mode, if you forget to turn the switch off, the grips will do it for you! New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. this eliminates the need for the user to buy and fit relays.
- Optimised tread pattern, the grips have erogonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance. Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear ensure high levels of grip and vibration absortion.
- The grip is 132mm but can be trimmed to 122mm if required and has open ends so that the bar end weights can be fitted.
- Thanks to their unique design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit. Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler: connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery. No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed*
*unless the heat memory setting is required.
- Additional Information
SKU 683639 Ride Style Road Size 22mm Manufacturers Part No. EL692UK Manufacturer Oxford Product Group Heated Grips