After performing the unpleasant task of dismounting your de-flated tube-type tyre, you can patch the tube with these six feather edge cold patches that self vulcanize from friction heat and rubber cement. You need not dismount your tubeless tyre as this kit includes five reinforced rubber string plugs for an 'on the wheel' repair using the split-eye needle insertion tool. This brand new kit comes in a heavy-duty zippered canvas bag that measures 7" in diameter x 1 1/4" thick and weighs only 14 oz. - It features the Engine-Air Pump with a longer 5 foot hose and quick release lever (size does matter). Motorcycles with easy access to their spark plugs can utilize this unit for an unlimited supply of clean outside air. It works on twins and multi-cylinder engines.
Each kit contains:-
- (3) 1 1/4" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- (2) 2" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- (1) 1 3/4" x 3" Oblong Vulcanizing Patch
- (5) 4 1/2" "On the Wheel" Rubber Insertion Strips
- Thumb Buffer
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- Engine-Air Tire Pump 60" Hose with Quick Release
- Engine-Air Fresh Air Valve and 18mm, 14mm, 12mm, and 10mm Adapters (Fits most motorcycles)
- Tube of Rubber Cement (1/2 fluid oz.)
- Laminated Instructions
- Round Heavy Duty Canvas Zippered Bag (7" diameter x 1")
- Weighs: 13.5 oz.