If your looking to raise your bike up high off the ground and make working on the floor a thing of the past, then look no further than our Sky Lift! This product will make even the most awkward & tricky jobs on your bike an absolute breeze.
The Sky Lift sets the standard in motorcycle lifts with its safety, versatility, manoeuvrability and above all usability.
Adaptable to fit over 300 different models of motorcycle without the need for modification to your machine, lift your bike high off the ground at 3 different angles, manoeuvre your bike around freely using its four high quality casters and be able to do all this and more safely on your own then its easy to see why the abba Sky Lift is considered by us as well as many industry experts to be the new "benchmark" in motorcycle lifts!
The Sky Lift utilizes the same proven fitting kit system as the award winning abba superbike stand and therefore fittings can be shared between both products. With the Lifts built is CE approved hydraulic foot pump the Sky Lift will raise your bike to a very comfortable working height. With your bike lifted in any position the Sky Lifts high quality castors (which include brakes) mean you can effortlessly move your bike around or tuck the bike away in the garage.
One Lift, three positions.
- The Horizontal lifting position allows you to simply raise the bike with both wheels level like a traditional bench lift.
- The Rear wheel high (stoppie position) is perfect for working on the rear end of the bike and allows access to area's on your bike you would have struggled to get to before. This will raise the rear end of the bike higher off the ground than most workbench's!
- The Front wheel high ( wheelie position) will raise the bikes front wheel to around eye level taking the back ache out of front end maintenance and cleaning. This will raise the front end of the bike higher off the ground than most workbench's!
The abba Sky Lift requires no modifications or parts to be permanently fitted to your bike whatsoever, your machine stays totally standard. The lift fits to the swing arm pivot of the motorcycle and connects at the rear of the swing arm via a support strap (depending on lifting position). Should you change your motorcycle its a simple case of upgrading your fitting kit for your new machine, fittings can be changed for different models in a matter of seconds and are relatively cheap to purchase.
With all these advantages and many more, not to mention our 20+ years of highly regarded backup and customer service its easy to see why the abba Sky Lift is the straight forward choice as the ultimate accessory for your motorcycle.
- No modifications or parts to be permanently fitted, your bike stays totally standard.
- One person, quick and simple operation.
- No more lifting your wheels 2-3 inches off the ground as with normal stands, start lifting them 3-4 feet off the ground!
- Easy to raise the bike off the ground with its CE approved, foot operated hydraulic pump.
- If you change your bike, simply change your fitting kit. Remember, unlike many motorcycle lifts that fit only a hand full of bikes you wont be left stranded... This lift can be adapted to fit over 300+ different motorcycles and counting!
- The bike stays very safe and secure, the Sky Lift locks to both sides of the swing-arm pivot for maximum security.
- Eliminates flat spots on tyres - perfect for long term winter storage.
- Off loads suspension front and rear unlike conventional paddock stands.
- The bike can be locked off at 4 separate height positions for additional safety. (No load on hydraulic pump)
- The Wheels, forks, yokes, shock & engine can all be removed, in fact everything down to the bare frame! Even the swing-arm can be removed with our Swing Arm Removal Kit.
- Takes up considerably less space and allows far more access than a workbench/table.
- Allows you to reach virtually every component on a motorcycle at a comfortable working height.
- Fully manoeuvrable, push your bike into the corner of the garage and wheel back out when work needs to be done!
- Made with thick gauge and high grade materials for ultimate safety and longevity. The abba Sky Lift is built to last!
- Now supplied with an updated hydraulic pump with a foot pedal for faster lifting. Raise your bike effortlessly via the foot pedal from resting position to maximum height in around 45 seconds.
- All abba products are made in the UK at our headquarters in Essex by skilled engineers with over 30 years experience in the motorcycle industry. Made to the highest standards and all backed up with a full guarantee.