- Versatile, 4-step, automatic charger and maintainer for all modern and classic 6 & 12V lead-acid batteries up to 75Ah.
- Perfect for all types of rechargeable lead-acid batteries: filler cap types; absorbed acid "MF" for motorcycles; valve regulated (VRLA); & GEL-electrolyte types.
- Very easy to use - Select 6V or 12V charging output according to battery type and then connect to battery and mains power. The rest is fully automatic.
- Comprehensive & intelligent LED indications - AC power on; battery voltage selection; wrong polarity connection; charging; and maintain (charge completed).
- The green maintain (charge completed) LED means exactly that, charging has been completed.
- No risk of overcharging – designed for long-term connection. AccuMate`s special monitoring circuits vary & regulate the current & voltage exactly according to the battery manufacturer’s specifications.
- SAFE & foolproof - No worries about wrong connections, accidentally shorting the battery clamps or blowing fuses. Automatic protection even suppresses sparks.
- Compact, yet powerful - Will safely charge 12V batteries discharged to as low as 3V (1.5V for 6V batteries) when other chargers are unable to. Charging time equal to a 3 Amp conventional charger despite the compact size.
- No risk of overheating - Automatic temperature control regulates charge current to a safe level in hot or enclosed conditions.
Delivered with two interchangeable connection sets, one with clamps for bench charging, the other with in-line protection fuse and eyelet terminals for permanent connection to the vehicle’s battery to allow easy reconnection of charger when necessary.
Optional accessories include a wall bracket, additional fused permanent connection leads, cigarette lighter plug lead (also fits DIN 12V socket as found on some BMW, Honda & Triumph touring motorcycles) and output extension leads.
CE Certification; 2-year warranty.