AX-8 DUAL CARBON is the new touring top of the range of Agv helmets in terms of safety, comfort and lightness.
Directly derived from AX-8 Dual Evo, AX-8 Dual Carbon consists of a Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass shell with the latest layer in exposed 3k carbon, for increased performance and lightness.
It's the perfect helmet for any conditions: the large visor, the opening chin air intake, the ventilation and the aerodynamics optimised using a simulation software, make it perfect and comfortable for road touring; the design with the adjustable peak design and the possibility of use with the mask, make this an helmet suitable for unpaved roads.
- Specially designed peak which minimises any "sail effect"
- DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Pay attention: the helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visors are sold separately.
- Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
- Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
- Outer shell layer completely made of carbon fiber 3k
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo Functionality
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- Double D retention system
- Weight (ECE2205): 1250 g (+/- 50g) in M size