The Compact is the new top-of-the-range flip-front motorcycle helmet from the AGV collection. This flip-up model is as much intended for touring as for urban use and comes richly equipped as standard.
This makes it leader in its segment for comfort, size, safety and functionality. Thus, this motorcycle helmet is ideal for those wanting the good look and safety of a full face helmet and the handiness of an open face version. This solution also boasts some first class technical innovations.
Comfort comes top of the list. The internal components are covered by three patents. The sanitized Lycra® crown pad features breathable micro-perforations and has a concave three-dimensional layout pre-formed as a single component to match the exact shape of the rider's head. There is also no stitching in the contact area. The removable, washable Dry-Comfort cheek pads ensure excellent protection against draughts and noise.
This helmet is P/J homologated thanks to having passed the relevant tests with the chin guard closed (as a full face helmet) and with the chin guard open (as a jet helmet). To release the chin guard when in full face mode, the rider has to press a single button downwards. This type of mechanism prevents the chin guard from accidentally opening in the event of an impact.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet
- 3 front air intakes, 1 rear extractor built into the neck roll and 2 side extractors
- Soft touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin guard lock mechanism
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds. Visor opening system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism (3 different models available)
- GT2 NUMO scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable, large windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Breathable Lycra® micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitised Dry-comfort fabric cheek pads
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam
- Sanitised 3D cheek pads with differentiated density foam and integrated neck roll
- Liners covered by three patents
- Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and under conditions of poor light
- Micrometrically adjustable retention strap system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Double Homologation P/J: COMPACT has been approved as both an open face and full face helmet with P (full face standard) and J (jet or open face standard) homologation.
- Comes ready for the SHARE communication system
- Weight: E2205: 1,780g (+/- 50g) in size M