AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time it's the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort. The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style.
A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed.
- External shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) available in 2 sizes, and EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities.
- Shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Method) analysis.
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability.
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel.
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- The internal components, made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material, can be fully removed and washed.
- Removable breath deflector and wind protector.
- GT2 (sizes ML-L-XL-XXL) and GT2-1 (sizes XS-S-MS) visors in scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection.
- Visor micro-opening system.
- New XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism, for quick removal of the visor - PATENTED
- Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools.
- Double D retention system.