The Ares Jacket is an adventure touring jacket that incorporates excellent protective features internally as well superior comfort features, such as a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner and a new frontal ventilation system for optimized levels of internal airflow.
This jacket can be matched perfectly with any textile pant model in Alpinestars touring range.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
- Poly-textile stretch panels on back and elbows for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
- Zippered air vents on chest and back provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
- Zippered front chest pockets, with waterproof forearm pockets and interior document compartment, for safe, peace-of-mind storage for valuables.
- Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 80g, arms) features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
- Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm and helps keep protectors in position and close to the body. Velcro cuff closures aid fit.
- Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
- Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging.
- Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars' CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory pgrade).
- Reflective detailing on sleeves and back improves rider visibility.