A highly durable and comfortable glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane, the Celsius Heated Glove is the ultimate in cold weather touring glove technology.
Alpinestars active heating system is powered in conjunction with the bikes battery and ensures consistent heating over the whole hand.Construction
- The Celsius Heated Glove features Alpinestars active heating technology, ensuring controlled, consistent, heating over the whole hand. Alpinestars heating technology wraps an ultra-thin and flexible warming layer over the wrist and hand ensuring critical comfort for mile after mile in the winter cold.
- Leather and highly-abrasion resistant textile construction with synthetic suede reinforcement for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions.
Heat, comfort and convenience
- Over-molded knuckle armor grants impact protection in a critical area.
- Additional impact protection provided by padded foam located on top of the fingers and thumb.
- Reinforced and padded landing zones and padded wrist reinforcement.
- High finger-bridge helps prevent excessive displacement of the 3 rd and 4 th fingers when sliding during an accident.
- Reflective detailing on cuff, wrists and fingers enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- The battery extension cable connects to the positive and negative side of the battery. Through this you use the included Y Long Splitter cable to connect to the gloves. These cables are long so you have enough length place the cables on your bike safely and feed them through your jacket.
- Extensive accordion stretch flex insert across thumb and top of hand for increased maneuverability and comfort.
- Accordion flex zone on first two fingers offer improved flexibility on bike controls.
- Dual Velcro® wrist closure system, plus elasticated wrist ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight and secure closure.