An insulated, premium full leather glove with Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® lining for waterproofing the M56 features excellent safety features such as a hard polymer knuckle protector, the patented finger bridge and EVA foam padding throughout.
Ideal for the demands of winter weather riding the M56 incorporates finger inserts in its pre-curved chassis to boost comfort levels, regardless of the distance.
- Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- DRYSTAR® membrane lining is 100% waterproof, keeping the hands dry and comfortable in wet weather conditions.
- Incorporated Primaloft® thermal insulation (80g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- Over-moulded hard copolymer knuckle protector offers excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, thumb, finger tops and palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements.
- Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves rider's visibility in poor light.
- TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime and dirt from eyewear.