Specifically designed and constructed for an optimized women's racing fit, the Stella Motegi incorporates race-derived protection systems and high levels of comfort in its premium, full grain leather chassis.
With a name that pays homage to Japan's twin ring circuit, this suit offers durability and abrasion resistance and a mesh liner providing exceptional comfort on longer rides.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
- External TPU shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout garment including flat-profile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
- Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
- Soft, 3D mesh and Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
- Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.