The multi-material Pikes DRYSTAR® Jacket is constructed from a reinforced polyamide main shell and incorporates Alpinestars' full length 100% waterproof lining as well as a removable thermal jacket to make it extremely weather versatile. This durable jacket features a host of comfort features, meaning you can stay on the road for longer.
- Multi-material shell construction featuring heavy duty denier (450 D) textile is reinforced with PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Full-length, DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof lining for high levels of comfort and weather protection.
- Leather panels on lower sleeves offer high levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
- Featuring jet ventilation system large zippered air intakes on chest for cooling performance.
- Incorporates Alpinestars Climate Control System (CCS) with zippered air intakes on the upper torso for cooling performance.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner jacket with poly-fabric collar ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions.
- External dual density TPU shoulder sliders offer excellent protection impact and slides.
- Class-leading, CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors for added impact protection.
- Chest and Back protector compartments with advanced poly-foam comfort padding (Alpinestars protector inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
- Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for excellent rider visibility in poor light conditions.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- Waterproof chest pockets.
- Velcro® volume control adjustments on arms, plus zippered cuff closures offer versatile and close fit.
- Accordion poly-textile stretch inserts on elbow for flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Velcro® waist adjustment offers secure and personalized fit.
- Internal full circumference waist connection zipper allows connection of Alpinestars' textile pants.