An excellent multi-material adventure touring jacket that, when matched with the Valparaiso Pants, makes for a formidable all-weather riding ensemble with its waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane plus thermal liner.
The Valparaiso 2 has superb comfort features thanks to the Jet Ventilation System (JVS) air vents and its ergonomic, class-leading CE certified shoulder and elbow protection.
- Multi-material main shell poly-fabric construction for durability with rip stop and ballistic nylon abrasion and tear-resistant reinforcement panels in critical impact areas.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
- Removable thermal liner allows pant to be worn in various weather climates.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features air intakes on thighs, offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
- Removable CE-certified protection on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Accordion stretch poly-fabric insert on knee, a stretch panel on crotch area, plus pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit, freedom of movement and comfort in the riding position.
- Waterproof zipper and Velcro® leg cuff closure seals out elements and fits Alpinestars boot models.
- Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars touring jacket models.