- Incorporates the very latest bike tyre technology 'Reactive Footprint'. The tyres contact patch changes size and shape depending on lean angle - for the life of the tyre
- Unique construction means excellent performance combined with very long life
- 'Super-Rich Silica' rubber compound gives superb wet road grip
- Front tread pattern optimised for shorter stopping distances in the wet
- Excellent stability and handling whatever the lean angle
- The Storm-ST replaces Avon's Azaro-ST and builds on its predecessor's talents
- Employing what's called 'Reactive Footprint' (RF) technology, the Storm-ST produces a footprint that changes size and shape depending on the bike's lean angle, growing in size the further over the bike goes
- The wet weather performance of the Storm-ST is outstanding, thanks in part to the tyre's Super-Rich Silica (SRS) compound. The extremely high silica content delivers optimum grip in the wet and dry. It also has the added benefit of warming up quickly
Buy with one of the tyres below and save £16.99.
Offer ends 13.09.15. Discount applied in cart. One pair per order.