The LYNGBY Trousers have been engineered using GORE-TEX® PRO fabrics and provide maximum wearing comfort and optimum weather protection. Large material reinforcements made of GORE-TEX® ARMACOR are combined with elastic zones made of stretch GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer laminate.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable summer pants through the use of extremely breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell three-layer laminate.
- Outer material with water-resistant and dirt-resistant polymer impregnation.
- Adjustable EN 1621-1 certified SaS-Tec CE protectors on knees.
- Pockets for EN 1621-1 certified protectors on hips.
- Large GORE-TEX® Armacor 3L reinforcements on the sides, knees and seat.
- Extra wear-resistant leather patches on seat.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective areas on the sides.
- Detachable thermal lining.
- Thermal insulation made of DEXFIL® Performance Insulation.
- Elasticated GORE-TEX® Oran 3L inserts in the crotch area, on the knees, at the back below the waist and on the backs of the knees.
- Variable adjustable leg closure using zip and cord.
- 2 outside pockets.
- Easy-to-use magnet/hook closure.
- Option for detachable braces on the inside.
- Long and short connecting zip.