ESS is an exclusive presence and braking signalling indicator with a LED light installed in the back of the helmet.
Compatibility with: N104 - N87 - N44 - N40-5/GT/40/FULL
- You will not find better integration: the ESS was designed and developed specifically to be assembled on compatible Nolan helmets.
- Installation is simple, fast and user-friendly. The helmet retains its original comfort.
- ESS is the first LED signalling system to be installed in the back of the helmet.
- You will not go unnoticed.
SAFETY AT FIRST PLACE
- All Nolangroup helmets pre-set for the N-Com system are type-approved with the communication system installed, consequently they comply with regulation ECE/ONU 22-05.
EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL
- Emergency Stop Signal function: signalling of sudden braking by means of a LED light with high intermittence
- Built-in triaxial accelerometer
- Exclusive algorithm that calculates the acceleration
- Adjustment of the braking sensitivity level
- ESS system is unrelated to the braking system of the bike, as it analyses the acceleration sustained by the helmet independently
STABLE REAR LIGHT
- Stable rear light function: fixed LED lamp for visibility
- Intermittent light function in case of poor visibility
- Type-approvals: FCC, IC, CE, C-tick
- Perfectly integrated in the helmet
- Easy and fast installation by the user
- Can be transferred from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another (compatibles helmets)
- Weight: 50 grams
- The ESS system cannot be installed on a helmet already equipped with the N-Com communication system
BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER
- Lithium battery, rechargeable and removable
- Battery low indication