The RG-20 is primarily a street glove, but with extra sturdiness to give you the option of dual usage. This RG-20 is at equally home on the track and on the road.
- The RG-20 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594:2015 standard
- Furygan Skin Protect lining - approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- Palm 100% made with goat leather, for softness, protection feeling and comfort
- Reinforcements made with doubled leather layer on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers).
- The positionning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from abrasions on tarmac
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort
- Articulated metacarpal protection shell and stretch panels on thumb and index to ease finger flexion
- Silicone reinforcement grips on the palm, index and middle finger
- Wrist and cuff adjusters
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been placed a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort