The Titan is the top-of-the-range textile jacket from Furygan. The impressive look may be inspired by Furygan's racing roots, but the Titan still offers everything you would expect from a multipurpose textile jacket. Sporty and stylish yet practical, the Titan is made for those who do not like to compromise.
- Titan Evo is CE homologated as PPE
- Main external material: polyamide. Robust, breathable, waterproof and dirt resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for elbows and shoulders.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors, available as added options.
- Additional external shells on the shoulders.
- Reflective inserts on the chest, arms and back.
- Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest.
- Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Furygan "AFS" system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest and in the back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- The staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit.
- Connecting zip sewn on an elastic belt.
- Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Five pockets (two outside and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket).
- Adjustable at the wrists, neck, waist and arms (to ensure the protectors remain fitted even without lining).
- Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort