Gerbing-s award winning motorcycle 'top of the range' innovative and revolutionary European patent pending new Microwire® heated gloves. An extremely comfortable and safe glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed 0.6 mm premium full aniline leather that contours to the hand. Using a Hipora ® liner the XR-12 heated gloves are waterproof, windproof and breathable providing protection from the outside elements. The design is sleek, stylish, very functional and light whilst incorporating hard knuckle impact protection.
Gerbing's Hybrid XR12 gloves offer the best of both worlds. If you-re cruising for hours, just connect these heated gloves directly to your vehicle battery using the supplied battery harness and junior controller. Alternatively, if you are just riding for an hour or so then plug in the optional small rechargeable 12v Lithium portable batteries. These batteries have three heat settings and will power the gloves for up to 3 hours.
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure • Extra impact protection on knuckles
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Patented Microwire® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles battery
Measurement In CM