The all-new Adventure Rally Jacket from KLIM® enjoys fourth-generation technology to bring you the ultimate global riding experience.
Perfected in material, design and construction to be the one garment that can take you anywhere, from around-the-world trips to the brutal Dakar Rally.
- Gore-Tex® 3-layer pro shell Armacor™ for waterproof and outstanding abrasion and tear resistance
- Large Gore-Tex® 3 layer pro talisman Superfabric® slide zones on shoulders and elbows
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Stretch panels at shoulders for full range of motion
- High coverage 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material integrated armour systems
- D30® Xergo shoulder and elbow pads (meet and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [N1621-1:2011])
- D30® Viper Pro - level 2 back pads (exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for CE certification EN1621-2 testing)
- Fully ventilated silicone Dow Corning® Deflexion™ integrated chest coverage cargo, hydration, comfort and support systems
- 10 external pockets*: 2 upper chest, 4 lower centre front, 2 side quick-access tool pockets, rear centre back pouch, larger left chest spot® pocket.
- 1 seam-sealed waterproof*, removable roll top "dry bag"
- 3 internal pockets*: 2 inner chest and 1 hidden (passport) pocket
- External hydration system pocket and internal routing options
- 3 litre Hydrapak® reservoir included
- Vertically adjustable/easily removable kidney belt with shoulder straps moves weight of entire kit to the hips
- Klim® ID/emergency ID pocket on left forearm
- Moisture wicking mesh internal liner
- Neck brace-compatible collar system
- Armour adjustment straps at bicep and forearm
- External waist belt with daisy chain
- Standard Klim® jacket-to-pant zipper panel
- Velcro® fastener adjustable wrist closures
- Heavy duty YKK® zippers throughout
- Highly water resistant YKK® Vislon in exposed areas
- Bottom hem shock cord
- Microfleece-lined collar
- Hidden stretch-straps allow collar to be pulled open for increased ventilation max flow ventilation system: 8 ports
- Four zippered arm intake vents: 2 bicep, 2 forearm
- Two upper torso/pit intake vents
- Two large vertical back exhaust vents