The Apex is both a place and a moment in time. Its the one spot in a corner where lean angle, speed, traction and inertia are all perfectly balanced. Mastering it results in the fastest and most efficient way to ride. Racers spend their lives trying to master this one spot, lap after lap.
The Apex Jacket was inspired by this drive. The design, style, technology, features and construction are integrated in perfect ratios. The result: The highest-performing sport touring jacket ever offered.
Providing best-in-class aggressive/sport style, unbeatable weather protection, impressive abrasion resistance and complete impact coverage, the Apex Jacket has all the corners covered.
- Guaranteed to keep you dry®
- Gore-Tex® 3 layer pro shell
- Durable nylon construction
- VT10 YKK® vislon® aquagard water resistant zippers
- Perforated Italian leather overlays on shoulders and elbows
- 3M™Scotchlite™ gray reflective material
- Bio-motion recognition engineered reflective placement
- Double storm flap centre zip
- Embossed Klim logo on back
Integrated armor system
- D30™ T5 Evo Pro XT elbow and shoulder pieces included (exceed level 1 CE certification for PREN1621-1:2011 testing)
- D30™ Viper Pro back piece (exceeds level 2 CE certification for EN1621-2 testing)
- External arm tension straps secure armour in place
Max flow ventilation
- 2 outside oblique ventilation ports - operable by rider while riding
- 2 lower arm intake vents
- Optimal ventilation configuration for sport touring/touring motorcycles with larger windshields
Cargo, comfort and fit systems
- 6 external pockets [2 chest, 2 hand, 1 hidden chest pocket under storm flap, 1 lower sleeve id/license pocket]
- 5 internal pockets [3 zippered, 5 mesh stash, 1 hidden passport pocket in liner]
- Tailored sport fit
- Jacket to pant belt loops and jacket to pant zipper (designed for torrent pant integration)
- Accordion stretch leather panel above the elbow
- Off centre collar cinch cord
- Bottom hem cinch cord
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Klim fabrics are highly UV resistant, but HI-VIS fabrics will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal property of all HI-VIS pigments/fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.