The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! Muc-Off have made their Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill bottle! It's the same award winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just one 1 litre bottle will make 4 litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
- Step 1 - Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see bottle indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 1 litre bottle makes 4 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 75% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors