Richa's Cyclone Gore-Tex® pants is an all-round 4 season pants, engineered with a Z-liner construction, the fixed 3L Gore-Tex® membrane product.
You'll enjoy the very comfortable fit, thanks to the use of many soft materials increasing the rider's comfort.
- Protection against cold and chill circumstances thanks to a warm detachable thermal liner - a "padded liner construction"- easily to be removed with the smart layer connection zipper system.
- Impact and abrasion protection is guaranteed with the use D3O knee impact protectors (level 1)and durable impact fabric. Richa has been developing strong and durable abrasion fabrics for many years now, offering a far better protection during an impact or slide on rough and hard surfaces.
- A 360º YKK® zipper is fitted on the Cyclone Gore-Tex® pants to zip and connect the Cyclone Gore-Tex® jacket - or any other Richa Gore-Tex® jacket.
- Even in summer you'll experience the wide functionality of this great pair of trousers, as the A.V.S. - Airvent system - is highly present in the Cyclone Gore-Tex® pant at the upper leg area, for a maximum airflow increase.
- 3M reflective welding areas on the upper and lower leg area are improving your visibility during night or in bad weather conditions and a strong anti-slip layer maximizes stability in the saddle when facing wet and humid weather conditions.