The CPX-C is tailored to be comfy in a sports riding position, in fact we have used the same fit profile as our CPX-C leather jacket.
As well as the sports fit, the CPX-C has been fitted with two important sports riding features. The first is an aerodynamic hump and the second the inclusion of our carbon CPX-C shoulder sliders.
- RST profile sports fit: specifically designed to be comfortable and easy to move around in when riding sports bikes.
- Ht-tex and ballistic 1660 construction with a Sinaqua waterproof breathable membrane and a removable quilted thermal lining.
- Triple and double stitched seams: all seams are stitched using super-strong bonded nylon for maximum burst resistance.
- Contour plus level 1 back protector fitted as standard, with contour plus ce armour shoulders and elbows.
- Full length heavy duty joining zip, so can zipped to any RST leather or textile jean, or joined to our Kevlar jeans with the optional connection belt.
- Reflective panels and piping for maximum visibility to other road users in the dark.