Flagship of the line, the Race-R PRO model, which contains a carbon belt in its most upscale version, is one of the first helmets developed to rely on CFD technology (featuring computational fluid simulations). This simulation of aerodynamic performance adds the attributes of optimal ventilation and penetration through air, while still recognized as one of the world's safest helmets, earning 5 stars in the SHARP crash test.
- An "Optics 1" category flat visor without any visual distortion thanks to a variable thickness (4.2 / 2.8 mm)Double back spoiler to ensure both aerodynamics and stability at high speed
- New visor notching system, for even easier handling
- Shell made of carbon-aramid material, offering the benefits of light weight (1,250 g) and excellent shock resistance performance (a SHARP 5-star rating)
- The special neck pad and fabric used (shape and material) combine to reduce noise inside the shell
- Constructed from carbon aramid fibre.
- 2 shell sizes: optimal morphological adjustment.
- Outside anti-scratch & inside anti-fog visor treatment.
- Optimal comfort for persons wearing glasses.
- Double D-ring strap.
- Removable lining.
- Planned location for SHARKTOOTH.
- Quick release visor system.