The pure racing helmet. When going flat out on a MotoGP bike, you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III.
The helmet should be perfect for racing, and nothing else. With the extreme ventilation performance and the highly sophisticated aerodynamic system, the X-Spirit III is your perfect companion to take the top place on the podium.
SafetySHELL IN AIM+
Modular EPS liner system with multi densities
- Organic fibre, multi-composite and high-performance fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
Mist-retardant CWR-F pinlock visor
- Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
- 2-dimensional shape for easy application of tear-offs
- Vortex generators for advanced aerodynamic performance
Comfort4 different outer shell sizes
Modular pad system
- For perfect fit and compact dimensions. Sizes: 1) XS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL-XXL
- For individual adjustments. Centre-pad, cheek-pads and chinstrap-cover are all detachable and washable.
- The position of the helmet can rotate 4° around the horizontal axis. This enables the rider to adjust the view from inside the helmet to have better vision when in a racing position.
Ventilation6 closable air inlets and 6 air outlets
New Cheek Vent System
- Optimum ventilation performance for sport-riding
- For the first time, a helmet is equipped with a ventilation-system for the lower part of the helmet. Because the helmets are more closed at the bottom to realize a better aerodynamic performance, there is less air-exchange then former helmet models. Active cooling, even in the lower part of the helmet, was developed to give the rider a more pleasant feeling and keep him cool under all circumstance.
AerodynamicsSophisticated aerodynamic system
Rear stabilizer with equipped flaps
- Highly specialized aerodynamic system for high-speed riding. Developed and tested in the SHOEI wind-tunnel, it reduces drag and lift of the helmet. This decreases the stress that the neck of the rider must overcome.
- Lift is reduced by 3% and drag by 10% compared the the X-Spirit II.
- With the implementation of the rear flaps, the X-Spirit III reduces the shaking of the helmet by 50% compared the X-Spirit II. This is essential to have a clear view during high-speed riding. Two different rear flaps are available for different conditions and track layouts.
- Smaller ones for slow, curvy tracks and bigger ones for faster, straighter layouts.